1. To give more sense to your teacher meetings and to your lessons in the classroom I propose you to prepare your lessons as a team. What do I mean by this? Per exemple you can try to find first, five lessonsubjects per skill. Once find them you prepare a lesson for all the grades or for one grade. The teachers of grade 1 give the lessons and the other teachers observe. After each lesson you discuss the
Content / development/comprehension by the pupils of these lessons.
At the end you will have a whole preparationbook, which can serve, in all the schools of the district.
I have choosen your school because I think your team is a good team, well connected and very ambitious.
2. I choosed per home zone and per non-home zone one school to set up the project of the preparation book.
3. To defend strongly your demands for a better salary, I think the best way is to show in your work in the classroom and in the TGM.By a great devotion during the lessons and the teacher meetings, the Ministry of education will see that you are motivated and the recognition will follow.
It will take a long time but the reward will be fact afterwords.
4.exemple: - The skill using the local environment:
Questions we can ask before making a preparation:
1. How is the environment developping?
2. How is this development influencing our school?
3. Which importance will we give to our school and his environment?
4. Which demands make this on our school, on our teachers?
5. What is the starting point for such a lesson?
On the basic of this data you prepare a lesson.
You visit the school with your class and you look at the condition of:
- toilets and water supply
- disposal of rubbish
- the classrooms
- play area
- notice board
- connection with the community
- School environment.
Make up a list with the numbers of classrooms, toilets, broken windows, damaged doors or windows.
- A mathematic lesson; doors, good doors, good windozs
You make up a lesson with addition and multiplication, divison and substraction.
On the blackboard you draw the school, the classrooms, the toilets, the doors, the windows and the children count with you, you notice the exercices.
A. The next situation will be outlined; red ore told by the teacher, if possible supported by concrete material or a schematic representation, red by the pupils.
There are 24 windows broken in the school, 35 are not broken.
Yesterday 27 windows were repaired how many windows are not broken today.
How many windows must be repaired before they are all in a good condition?
B. Your aunt is living in northern province and she liked to know how your school looks like. She also wants to know how big your school is?
To start you provide her the front view of the school.
Note also the dimensions. Work precise!
The children themselves decide how they are going to solve the problem.
Directly on a mental level or first by a schematic our material level.
They can also choose a mathematic operation.
The measureproblem can be solved in-group under supervision of the teacher.
The teacher discusses with the children the solvingproces and the steps to be undertake.
- Together with the teacher the pupils map out the problem.
- What is the given
What is asked?
- They split the problem in a number of subproblems.
-A global solution is adopt.
The pupils can now execute the solutionplan and execute the choosen solutionway.
B. Measure the length of the school.
Estimate the highth of the school.
Look for referencespoints; the hight of a tree standing befor the school,the height of an adult compared with the height of the school.
Reduce the mesures
Make drawns, put the dimensions.
The children can take decisions about the results.
B. Per exemple; two groups compares their results.
Restart the measures with the teacher and al the children.
Compare the results of all the little groups.
Choose the most usable drawn.
An individual test.
1. some objectives for the lesson:
General objective; The pupils are able to understand a mathematic problem.
The pupils can make a solutionplan and can choose a solutionway.
The pupils can execute the solutionplan and the choosen silutionway.
The pupils can take decisions about the result.
2. Specific objective; The pupils can imagine oneself in the situation by apply within,by reading,by considering,by listening